top of page

Bar Rental 

All functions with liquor must have separate liability coverage including liquor coverage and liquor license.  This is the responsibility of the renter.  The booking agent will have information regarding this.  Failure to obtain this insurance and license will result in the bar not operating.










The following is an outline of what to follow if someone is running the bar at their function at the hall.


1)The renter accepts all responsibility for any damage incurred as a result of the function held by signing the rental agreement.


2)Renter must obtain a liquor permit.  Consequently the renter accepts responsibility for following all AGLC rules and regulations pertaining to that permit.


3)Renter needs to obtain Liquor Liability (PAL) from a broker of their choice (info is available at Gates Agencies).  The Standard Hall Board should be listed as an additional named insured on this form.  

              Bar will not open if proof of above two items is not present at time of function.


4)No BYOB or homemade wine to be brought into the function as the Hall is a public facility and any liquor in the hall at the time of any function must be on the required liquor permit (as per AGLC rules) for that function. No stags or stagettes.


5)The Standard Community Hall Board would not be involved in any way except for collecting the lease fee and bar rental fee and lease agreement (all done through our booking agent).


6)All requirements on the above lease agreements must be met by the renter.  All liquor and related costs (pop, additional mix, plastic drink cups, etc.) are the responsibility of the renter as well as supplying their own bartender. 


7) BAR RENTAL FEE –  $1.00 per head to a maximum Bar Rental Fee of $300.00 (300 guests) plus GST

bottom of page